About Me

My photo
Life is the journey to discover yourself.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PARENT TEACHER MEETING

Yesterday, I went for the parent teacher meeting , as I realized later, a day and a few minutes early. When I reached the school, I felt that something was not adding up. At first I had both the kids' meetings scheduled on consecutive days. Later, I had to reschedule the second one to Thursday. But here I am , based on the reminder from my calendar, on Monday at 5:05. I waited till it was time and showed up at the classroom door. The teacher checked her schedule and correctly pointed out that I was a day early! I was ready to accept this mistake and head back. However, I got extremely lucky as the teacher had an open spot and accommodated me then and there! In hindsight it was a lucky chance as I can go out for dinner today to celebrate my 14th anniversary.

No comments: