About Me

My photo
Life is the journey to discover yourself.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mind blowing too

God said "One who sees me in everything and everything in me will never lose me neither will he be lost from me". When faced with a picture of oneself, do we look at the beauty or do we look at the flaws. Do the flaws bother or scare us? Do the beauty excite us and make us forget the perspective? Or can we see both light and contrast in the same way and wonder about the overall purpose? Can we accept the flaws and cherish the beauty with serenity.
Who am I ? I feel I do not need a mirror to answer this question. How I conjure up my world is a reflection of who I am. Sometimes we make it too hard for ourselves. We see ourselves fighting against a force we perceive as harmful. We are trying hard to be good not realizing, good and bad is only relative. In reality, it is hard to understand who we really are without using worldly rules and parameters to judge us. Also, sometimes we are trying to be someone else who we are not and never will be. I feel that I can give myself a chance and accept who I am. I want to face who I am and not be afraid. It will not be all good or all bad. But it is who I am, someone to love.
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

No comments: